Thursday, July 29, 2010

CCEE1030 -- Floral Sketch


Flowers are the twist for this week's sketch. The flowers can be the image, the background, an accent, on the ribbon, or any combination. There just must be a floral element to your card using this sketch. I think this gallery will be beautiful. Hope you can join us!!!

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1030. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner


Charlene Merrick - wheremmsgather



10 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hmmph, in spite of my best intentions and the need to make one more Christmas card I never made it last week, but that *woven* corner is intriguing, so I am really, truly, really going to try to fit this one in and another flower or two to your lovely gallery.

Liz Williams said...

Loved this sketch and had time to play today. Loved all the beautiful samples.

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

Your samples are always so lovely! I just can't resist doing this challenge!!

Mothermark said...

I came here looking for wonderful cards...and I wasn't disappointed! All of them are beautifully done.....Lovely sample cards, cook sketch!

Maryann said...

I was really happy with the way my card turned out, I went to post it and Oops I forgot the flowers, ahh well I will just have to try again.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Ok, I didn't see the part about the flowers when I looked at this the first time, but I wanted to give credit for the AWESOME sketch and show how I used it:)

orangedaisy said...

love the sketch really enjoyed using it

Beverly G said...

Now I think I'm on the correct challenge. It must be one of those Monday things.Great challenge.

Harriet Skelly said...

I loved this sketch - and the sample cards are all beautifully done! Thanks!

Benzi said...

Oops, I posted my 8/05 card here on the wrong challenge. Sorry!