Sunday, June 1, 2008

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream


This is a Double Challenge. I do a weekly challenge with my CCEE friends and this month is my month to issue the challenges. This week I asked everyone to use paper piecing on their card.

The wall paper on my card is paper pieced.

This stamp is a brand new set that MFT is releasing Wednesday Night, it's called Here's The Scoop. What gal doesn't love ice-cream.

This is also the Sketch Challenge for MFT.


STAMPS: MFT, Here's The Scoop. INK: Copic Markers. PAPER: Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, DP. Ribbon, spellbinder dies, gel pen.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

very pretty Cindy ... love the colors and that you paper pieced the wallpaper.

Mothermark said...

This is an awesome card...love the colors you chose. I am beginning to think no one told me it was an ice cream challenge...Hmm.....

It's truly adorable Cindy! Eh!

Judy Rozema said...

What a fabulous card!! I love the new stamp set and the colors you used! Fantastic, as always!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Sweet Cindy!! I love the colors and the awesome layout!! Darling new set too!! Thanks for the fabulous challenge!

Carolyn King said...

fantastic girl...awesome combination of colors and dp! A beautiful creation!