Thursday, November 13, 2014

CCEE1446, Bargello Technique challenge

Hi Maryann here again,
 I love challenges, they make us think out side of the box when I came across this tutorial on Splitcoast stampers it reminded me that this is something I have always wanted to try. I hope you give it a try.
 Here is a tutorial link to help.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/bargello/

Please join us and link your card up using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of this post. If you upload to another site such as Splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1446 to your keywords.

Time to see what the design team has created.



Lois  Bak - Clownmom Creations


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens





Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Sabrina Friel ~ SCS Gallery



Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper





No comments: