Thursday, August 1, 2013

CCEE1331 - Masculine Birthday


Hi Everyone!  It's me, Vicky Gould, and I'm the hostess for the CCEE challenges for August; hope you're gonna play along and enjoy them!

This month is my son-in-law's birthday, so I challenge you to make a masculine birthday card using brown, tan and green.

I'm positive you're gonna see some real winners from our talented team...let's see your creation...you can link back to this blog using the linky below.  If you post on Split Coast Stampers, please be sure to include the keyword CCEE1331.

Have a wonderful, creative day!!!



Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio







Anne Harmon -Inkinginred


Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville


 Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Shirley - My Pinkie Is Inkie
















No comments: