Thursday, March 21, 2013

CCEE1312 Color Your World

Color My World....one of my favorite songs from an old singing group (gee, never thought I'd be writing "old" when it came to some of my favorite singing groups)  called Chicago.  Hello, stamping friends....Charlene here, again, as your March CCEE Stampers' hostess.  This week I've put forth a color challenge to the CCEE Stampers and you, too, if you'd like to play along.

Use Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, River Rock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla!  Yes, that's a lot of colors, but that's what a challenge is all about!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1312. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.

Let's see how the design team is coloring our world this week:

Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer
(oops.....I forgot the Soft Suede.....ouch!)

 


(hope these colors are close enough)



Brenda O'Rear-Benzi Stampz



Shirley - My Pinkie is Inkie

 




 

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio 


 Kathy Bradley - Entering Kathyville


Anne Harmon - Inkinginred







1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

Nice challenge! You may have to DQ my card...no red! but I like the challenge colors!
Hugz,
Chana