Monday, September 14, 2009

CNFS -Copsmonkey!

Good morning everyone and welcome to our CCEE Stamper blog. Are you ready for another challenge!

This week it is time for our CNFS (Catchy Name Featured Stamper) challenge which is always soooo much fun. For those who don't know already, once a month our challenge hostess for the month selects someone who has a "Catchy" user name over on SCS and we then create our card around that name.

This week, Frances our challenge hostess selected the user name "copsmonkey". Of course the instructions for this one was to create a card with a monkey on it. If we wanted to get creative they could add a cops hat on the monkeys head or wherever.

So are you going to play along this week??? All you need to do is to create a card that has a monkey somewhere on your card. Once you have created your card/project come back here and link to your card/project to this post using Mr Linky so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CCEEC. We can't wait to see what you create!

OK now it is time to check out what the CCEE Stampers created this week.


Cindy Motherway - This is My Story




Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul



Charlene Merrick - Where m&m's Gather




Dawn Lusk ..... Dawn a New Day


Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh



Well that's it for another week, don't forget to come back again next week

3 comments:

Chris said...

I think I don't own any stamps of a monkey. I'm gonna have to go take a look see. I put the sock monkey set on my wish list for SU but never got it.
Hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I borrowed my Mom's Sock Monkey! I am so lucky to have a Mommy to stamp with! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1480757?nocache=1
~Maureen

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my now that's something different! :)
It's a pleasure to participate in the challenge set by such talented team, thank you!