Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Fun!

Happy Monday everyone ..... I hope you are all enjoying summer (those of you who live in the northern hemisphere anyway, it is the middle of winter for those of us living down in the southern hemisphere hehe!)

Anyway are you ready for another challenge??? This week Dawn our challenge hostess for July has challenged us all to create a fun summery card!

So are you going to play along this week??? All you need to do is to create a fun summery card .... easy! Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CCEEC. We can't wait to see what you create!

OK now it i s time to check out what the CCEE Stampers created this week.



Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul




Charlene Merrick - Where m&m's Gather


What screams summer fun more than ice cream?!?! My attempt at a CAS card.


Dawn Lusk ..... Dawn a New Day





Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh




Cindy Motherway - This is My Story
It is too a Summer card!
If it was Winter, he'd be holding a snowflake!


Well that's it for another week, don't forget to come back again next week

18 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a gorgeous collection of summer cards to start the week with. Hope to play along later with something suitable - it's not a bad summer here this year so it's easier to feel in the mood!
So - what's the secret in taking a good picture of a card made with clear cardstock?

Denimo said...

Great sample cards ladies! 'Fun and summery' always makes for a good challenge. Thanks so much!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1419121?cat=500&ppuser=225312

Michelle Redman said...

Great challenge ladies and awesome DT creations!!

Here is mine

I chose to go with fishing for the summer!!

Have a great day!!
Michelle

Mary Giles said...

I love summer and what a fun challenge. I love that kids can get outside and play sports to get the winter stink off them. LOL!

Here is mine: Kick It!

Maria Matter said...

This group of ladies always inspires me! Great challenge too!
... Joyful Stamper: Elisabeth Bell Stamps for SCACD

Thanks for looking!
blessings, Maria

Beverly G said...

Well, I see there's some other cards that aren't pool or beach. We've had lots of butterflies this summer.

Beverly G said...

Oh my, I forgot to leave the link to my card:
Here's my entry
Thanks for your patience.

Anna said...

Fun challenge! Wonderful DT cards!
Here is mine.

suzARTe said...

In Sydney, Australia iit is winter. This card makes me miss the lazy summer days. I had alot of fun with this challenge.

Here is my card.

Thanks for looking.

Darlene said...

Great samples ladies for this fun challenge!!

Here's mine:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1421564?&cat=500&ppuser=95678

Chris said...

Here's my summery card
http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2009/07/to-beach-or-not-to-beach.html

You guys gotta get a badge, all the other kids are doing it.

ineke said...

Here is my Entry
have a fun summer , you all !!!

Denise said...

Wonderful cards DT. I'm feeding my soul and my stomach with ice cream
Here's My Card

Maria Matter said...

always great cards here!
here's my summery card:
... Joyful Stamper: Elisabeth Bell Stamps for SCACD-Spunkette
Blessings, Maria

Amanda Profumo said...

My layout for the summer theme challenge: "Gobbles" at the pool!
http://craftypapergirl.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the challenge!

Paula said...

lovely work DT

heres mine

Niki Rowland said...

Great challenge, I really enjoyed this one
Here's mine

Maria Matter said...

Gosh, ladies, you all set the talent bar so high! lol

but I still love playing along...
... Joyful Stamper: Let's Bee Crafty!

blessings, Maria