Monday, August 11, 2008

That Old Black Magic!

Happy Monday everyone great to see you keep coming back to our blog each week.



I have that old song "That Old Black Magic" running in my head this week.



That old black magic has me in its spell ........ it's ok I ain't gonna sing in here I will leave that to my blog LOL!

But why am I talking about Black Magic ... I played with this technique back in June for one of our other CCEE challenges and it definitely put a spell on me, so when I had to come up with challenges for everyone this month I thought it would be a fun one to do. If you haven't heard of this technique before and would like to try it, check out the black magic tutorial I have put up on my blog.

I hope it weaves its spell on the rest of the CCEE team and maybe some of you too ... it is such a fun technique and really easy to do so why not give it a go.

Don't forget if you do decide to play along then come back here to add a comment to this post so we can all take a look at your card. And if you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, then please use the keyword: CCEEC.

Ok so now it is time to see what the CCEE team all created:


Dawn Lusk - Dawn .... A New Day







Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh



Cindy Motherway - This is My Story



Deb Mills - Feeding the Soul







Carolyn King - My Blog





How's this for Black Magic?????? I left THIS in my stamp room overnight.....


...and when I came back in the morning.....THIS was there! Hey, Hey, It's Magic!!!







Charlene Merrick







thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This is my entry to your contest for the black magic technique. I have two cards on my blog - they are the most current posts. Thanks so much.

www.stampingwithangels.blogspot.com

thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

well, my acetate card is on my desk half finished.....sigh.....
canning peaches had to come first. Maybe I'll git 'er done!!

These black magic cards are sooooo stunning!! Thanks for all the samples!!

squirrellyshirley

Darlene said...

What a great challenge ... THANKS!! Ladies, your samples are ALL fantastic!! What great fun this technique was for me!! I'll be using it again I'm sure! Here is my card for your viewing pleasure: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1015065?cat=500&ppuser=95678. Hope you like it!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous samples by all of you! I love the look of this technique and decided to give it a try. Not sure that it came out the way it's supposed to, but here it is...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1016501?cat=500&ppuser=136154

Thanks for the inspiration!
smiles,Deena